Monday 31 December 2012

Women inspire me (in all the right ways!)


Reclining pose
Reclining pose…
I created this artwork in DAZ Studio. I’m not professional (yet) in 3D but I’m working on it! I like the freedom of viewpoint, lighting, materials, and poses to create the atmosphere that you want in your artwork. I like doing these images because I find women inspiring. I’m not talikng about the low-level freudian crap (spits), I’m talking planet changing inspiration of women, the birth-place of all mankind!
Women have a different viewpoint. Women bleed. They hurt, but they don’t give in. They will be our salvation and will give the love and tenderness this planet lacks from its stupid, STUPID headlong dash into the brick-wall of consumer disaster. Even when they themselves have nothing, women give their love to their family and children.
A mother thinks differently, has a wider sense of responsibility, and  an acute awareness of her own shortcomings to the point sometimes of self effacement. Don’t. You are worth a LOT more to everyone around you than you think. Learn to respect your own decisions and bring the world along with you as you watch it grow.
In my art I try to capture some of the above feelings that I have expressed. I want other people to feel what I feel. This planet would be repaired rapidly if we allowed the women to nurture it.
I create my art, and I want ot share it with the world. That’s why I got onto this blogging platform for you. Crazy but true! So that I can benefit from the exposure and so that you can benefit from the inspiration. We all need inspiration! So, take a deep breath (inspiration) and go tell the world YOUR story. I want to hear it!

Jeremusic

No comments: