Thursday 20 December 2012

My last blog before the end of the world as we know it…….and my first in our NEW WORLD!


Because if you’re still here on the 22nd december 2012 despite Mayan prophecy of apocalypse then you’ll still be looking for a great way to expand yourself and learn to increase your influence to help others to get their lives changed for the better thanks to you and your actions that you take here after or while reading this blog.
The fact is that the Empower Network is a proven training community to learn how to increase your income and your influence to help others increase theirs.
That happens to be a fact of life, that in order to succeed in a sustainable way, you have to take people UP with you as you begin to win at your new found activity. The more people you help, the greater will be your success.

The end of the world as we know it.

the end of the world as we know it
The phrase above might have a fearful connotation of destruction of society and awful hardship and suffering.
However, the end of the world as we know it for me would mean, the end of hypocrisy, hate, war, drugs, no more discrimination, the end of stupidity amongst all races of humans on the planet.
The end of the world as we know it is going to be a new dawn for all of us. We can make that happen, by BRINGING ABOUT the end of the world as we know it.
Let’s face it, the world as we know it isn’t worth much. War famine and agony is the lot for hundreds of thousands of people on this planet.
And I hear you saying, “well, what can I do about it, I’m only me…?”
Exactly! The planet got in the state that it is in because too many of us stay being “only me’s”, but you know, you have such an incredible potential, you can start right now to bring yourself up by the bootstraps and start to grow your influence to help others.
(If you don’t ever want to help anybody you can stop reading and click somewhere else. Bye, it wasn’t nice knowing you!)
Have they gone?…..OK, good, so now were all social helpful people left here.

 So let’s create a new vision of how the world is going to be, after we have ended  the world as we know it!

Are you beginning to see where I’m going with this? I want the world as we know it to end. It SUCKS!! Honestly! Look at it in the face. It’s a terrible, stupid, selfish, hateful, “it’s nothing to do with me” attitude, pitiful pathetic planet.
We have the technology, to create planetary utopia, but we’re TOO STUPID to make it happen.
I have chosen the Empower Network blogging platform because from my perspective of a computer technician, and an artist and composer I can see that my own power is increased from this platform. See? Because I am communicating with you through this platform, so you see that it’s a valid formula.
Evidently, I’m not your average guy. I’m different. I’m not a follower of the masses. In my life I have a number of times found myself going in the complete opposite direction to what “everyone else” was doing.
WHY? Because I can make up my mind and stick to what I have decided, even if that means going against the current. I don’t care.
I have been on a crusade for my life to follow this simple intention :

I intend that every person who’s life I come into contact with will be improved from my interaction and exchange that I have with them.”

I made this intention when I was around 18 years old, when I’d been asked “what are you going to be?” in my school career decision days. I knew it didn’t matter what I did to put food on the table. I was going to use my ‘difference’ to help people achieve their goals.
want you to achieve your goals.
I’m promoting my art and music on a global level and I’m building a team with me here.
I’m making that official with this blog, so if you want to be part of my direct team, then you need to get started today. NOW.
Honestly, don’t leave it until tomorrow, or you’ll find yourself a few levels down, and you’ll miss out on my direct link with you.
Well, it’s getting on in the evening now, and I’m wrapping up here so, you know what to do! I’ll be back with you tomorrow.
Welcome to my new world!
(Remember, NO wussies allowed!)
Internet Marketing Training
Jeremusic
hidden key to internet prosperity

No comments: