Monday 23 June 2014

My deepest appreciation for the team at Google and everyone who makes the internet possible.


Hello. I was able to share two hours with my parents today. Not a big deal you might say, but I live in France and my parents who are 89 live in the UK. Thanks to Google and Teamviewer, I was able to set up and have a hangout with them to chat and enjoy eachothers company. We also had our oldest son on and a close friend of the family that we only see a couple of times a year. This is so great, but we really take it all for granted, it struck me today how truly thankful and appreciative we should be. That s what I want to share in this blog post today. I appreciate the work that Google team have created.I want to do a shoutout too for Teamviewer that I use to debug my Dad s PC at a distance so we can connect when it get s a bit tricky. At 89 years old the web can seem a crazy place I imagine! Thanks to hangouts available on my newly acquired Nexus 4 phone, I could show them all around our house and the children we foster and our two new kittens. It was so cool to be able to be total
http://jeremys.internetlifestylenetwork.com/deepest-appreciation-team-google-everyone-makes-internet-possible/

No comments: