Sunday 22 June 2014

Helping people to help other people.


Hello. I wanted to share with you a passionate thought that I had regarding what my wife and I have been doing for years now, with our own three children growing up and her work in nurseries and school, and now over ten years fostering and my work training others in using computers. We’ve being helping people grow.  A lot. A large number of children’s lives have been cared for by ourselves and our own children have children of their own, and that’s just amazing! High tech education Having new technology things is great and high-tech has always been part of our lives (I’m a self taught computer technician!) and seeing the youngest children take to the new technologies so easily is fantastic to see! Here our three year old is drawing on the tablet and using the learning apps that are on there. Touch screen is just so intuitive for these kids, really. They just ‘get it’ so fast! Before they can even read or write! Helping people to help other people. Being able to look back
http://jeremys.internetlifestylenetwork.com/helping-people-help-people/

No comments: