Friday 27 June 2014

If it scares you, do it! (you might as well jump!)


If it scares you, do it! (you might as well jump!) Interestingly enough I heard this idea from the founder of CD Baby, Derek Sivers. (Way to go , Derek! Thanks for your awesome contribution!) There, he was talking about being a musician, but the idea can be translated into any field of endeavour. Here we’re talking about marketing on the internet, but it applied just as precisely at the point in my life when I proposed to my wife. Really, I’m not kidding! This exact principle was applied back then, without even knowing it. Back in 1981..(the good old days….) I was a student at the time, studying in an academy and this blonde girl, french, who spoke practically no English at all, was also studying. I was really impressed by her, yes she was very pretty, but above that she had more raw guts than I did, and I could sense that. She wanted something and she just went ahead and got it. At the time she wanted to gain knowledge in a specific subject, so she came to England and enrolled,
http://jeremys.internetlifestylenetwork.com/scares-might-well-jump/

No comments: