Saturday 28 June 2014

Don’t hide your greatness because of fears.


Hello. Today I wanted to share this video with you because of it s message as much as its content. I m a proponent of personal development and love to see people spread their wings and fly, and though not enough of us actually connect with our own greatness, one of my dreams is to open schools where children can learn to connect with theirs and in so doing furnish the world with an abundance of true greatness in all endeavors, be it the arts, music, science or the humanities. I believe that a great positive change is occurring on this planet and I am doing my part to be  a catalyst for that change. Watch the video, feel the way you feel and search for your own greatness.
http://jeremys.internetlifestylenetwork.com/dont-hide-greatness-fears/

No comments: