Tuesday 1 January 2013

Only by actually working to achieve the impossible is a bright future ever realized.


Happy New Year and welcome to 2013,
the first year of your amazing future where you will be actually working to achieve the impossible.
(This guy is crazy, got a screw loose …or he knows something we don’t know….)

I’d like to stick with the latter. (the last item in the list). It is an actual fact of our societal progress, is that it was achieved by the people who have conceived of an idea that was impossible to everyone else, but they held on to the idea, and worked day by day to achieve it!

How do we define impossible?

It’s something that, according to what you ‘know’ now, is outside of your reality.
That’s all. It’s just something currently outside of your reality.
That doesn’t mean it could never exist or that it can’t be done.
So, you think you know it’s impossible, but that only means that it’s not currently within yourability to ‘see it ever happening’. Note the bold bit, “ability to see”.

What I’m trying to teach you here is that every piece of progressthat man has ever made is because someone had the guts tobelieve in the impossible.

Please read that line again.
We are only where we are because someone believed that the impossible could be achieved. This is true of our great inventions, electricity, airplanes, motors, plastics, medicine,  computers, internet and all the rest.

BUT, this is also true of every progress made within  a family, or even a completely personal individual level.

Only when a father said, “I’m not willing to suffer the crap that everyone piles on me and make my way and I’m going to change my life and I’m going to achieve the impossible and free myself and my family from this poverty stricken shit” did he start working to achieving the impossible and go against what everyone else was telling him and he does and he makes it, and his family can look up to him and appreciate the greatness of their fathers ability to dream.
Do you see where I’m going with this?
Yes, of course you do.
It is your ability to dream that I’m talking to you about here. To achieve anything more, you have to lift up your head and start to look higher.
Lift your head and feel the light of freedom shining on your face.

You will find as soon as you lift your head out of the controlled-media-mud, that you will be stomped on by others, sometimes even your ‘friends’ and maybe even your family members.





A word of caution.

David Sharpe said in a call recently “Freedom is possible, freedom is within you..” and he’s right.
But there are people around you who won’t believe in your vision, and they will try to dissuade you from your chosen path, and some of them will even go to extreme lengths to prove that your dream is stupid, or irrational, and that you should just stick your head right back in the mud.
Tell me if I’m wrong.
These people are of course all human, and they have their own irrational fears and hates, and only a very few have a fixated hatred of ANYTHING positive, and you’ll know them when you meet them, but they have NO POWER of their own, and don’t give them any of yours by giving any credit to their hateful discourse.

Take my word for it. Don’t stop dreaming. Ever.

Keep going, day after day, and work towards achieving your impossible dream until you make it.
I’ll be here to help you, and I’ll leave a legacy so others can achieve the impossible long after I’ve left.

Flourish and Prosper!
Jeremusic


links to discover who I am…
working to achieve the impossible

No comments: