Saturday 15 December 2012

Adam Lanza murdered 27 poeple. Sandy Hook Elementary school, Connetticut Shooting


This is an unbelieveable tradegy. For the people who lost their lives, for those who survived and have to bear the pain. For those whose lives have been shattered by this unspeakable act of insanity. I say insanity, and DON’T FUCKING TRY TO TELL ME that this kid was just a “bit different”.  He’s a murderer and he’s dead.
Having just heard the headlines and with no other information available to me at this time, I’ll lay my bets here:
I’ll bet he was previously ‘diagnosed’ as ‘depressed’.
I’ll bet he was on medication of a psychotropic kind with ‘unknown’ side-effects.  I dare you to prove me wrong.
I’ll bet that there were hundreds of indicators of his simmering hate for others and his repressed murderous attitude ages ago that were seen and NOT ACTED upon. I’ll bet.
This clip from abc news about the Sandy Hook Elementary school shooting. (http://abcnews.go.com/2020/video/adam-lanza-snap-17980622)
So you see the unspeakable horror that this individual caused.
What can learn from this? How can we take action to learn to observe the indicators about the actions of others so that we can predict what they will do and act to prevent such a catastrophy.
American “democracy” has allowed everyone to have the right to have murderous weaponry at home “to protect themselves”. With such a easy access to such items, unstable hateful individuals will always cause far greater damage than without.
I feel that we can, as human beings learn to see such things brewing, before it’s too late. Unfortunately in our current society, such ‘depressed’ (or should I say ‘supressed’) people are walking time-bombs.
Unfortunately we’ve apparently long since given up hope of having enough caring for someone else, and we’ve stupidly dropped all personal responsibility for our fellow man, and “left it up to the (falsely self-acclaimed) ‘experts’ “.
These ‘experts’ are responsible for the continual degradation of our occidental school system. They are responsible for the mass drugging of school children and are also responsible for the atrocious quantity of violent crimes committed by children or now ‘adults’ that have been harboring a total hatred of those who allowed their sanity to be destroyed by Ritalin and the likes. I challenge you to find out the truth for yourself.
So don’t be so surprised when such atrocities occur.
Now, I suggest that you take this incident as an indicator of the state of the society in which you live and take heed of the warnings that I have mentioned here.

This incident has been all over the news, true, but it is NOT REPRESENATIVE of the actuality of our society. 
But the media concentrates on the horrific. For this one horrific incident there are literally THOUSANDS of kind, great, beautiful, humane and unselfish acts that have been done today by hundreds of thousands individuals that HAVE NOT been told to you. Why? Why do the media force-feed you the horror stories? What are they trying to accomplish?
Alright, as I am your true friend, I will not leave you with this sadness and in your mind.
I want you to look around your environment and spot things that do not remind you of this incident.
OK, look around again at other things in your environment that do not remind you of this incident.
Do this until you feel alert and in ‘present time’.
Thank you.
Now, search in my blog for some positive article on personal development  art, music, or being able to improve your life by being successful.
Read it and get on with making your life the best that you possibly can. I’ll be here to help you out.
Flourish and Prosper!
Jeremusic
powerful words to internet prosperity

No comments: