Wednesday 2 July 2014

“You’re not my friend” or how to spot fake FB accounts.


Hello friends! I wanted to share this video with you as I had several of these annoying connections and I presume you are too! Here s how I handle this and get on with my lifestyle creation. It s important to be safe while on the web and particularly on social media which, like anywhere has some less-than-desirables hanging around in the dark corners. I m not sharing this to scare anyone or put them off from using social media. The point here is to be Web Savvy and not be a clay pigeon. Thanks for watching! I hope that helps you to rapidly spot and block so that you can get on with your life and not waste any time with this sort of thing. It s a very quick action and shouldn t take more than about 30 seconds really. Spot the outpoints which I list here: 1. very new account 2. Empty profile 3. only one or two profile pics (often very alluring or amazing) 4. They start the chat with some odd sounding phrase or offer. 5. A right-click, search google for this image shows major discrepanci
http://bit.ly/1iYcdlq

No comments: