Tuesday 24 June 2014

The true power of Social Media. My thoughts.


Personally, Iove to help people. My wife and I love to help people. You can t really effectively help the masses . Truthfully, a great deal of wisdom is shared everyday through quotes and posts and videos, but there is so much info and it s so randomly presented we drown in the ocean. What I have begun to focus more and more on, through social media, is connecting with a limited number of people and, through chat, trainings and presentation of carefully chosen ideas or concepts, help to achieve a more structured help to these friends. I do honestly wish freedom, success and happiness for everyone on earth, but I can t truly help everyone. At least, not currently. I know that there is a lot of grey marketing going on, and many people have paid for information that is readily available, and felt betrayed. But strangely, some have paid $1000 s for information which is probably less valuable than that which is written in Think and Grow Rich, by Napoleon Hill, which you can get for a few b
http://jeremys.internetlifestylenetwork.com/true-power-social-media-thoughts/

No comments: