Sunday 1 June 2014

Preparing my future to carry out my task.


Hello, I want to be totally honest and transparent with you. In the following weeks I will be preparing to ramp up my activities in a different zone than my usual marketing and computer techy stuff. Some time ago I received a vision while at 30 000 feet in a plane returning from the USA. The vision was so strong and vivid of the countless faces of all the drugged children in the world, drugged by educational psychopaths,  I mean psychologists . no, I do mean psychopaths, who through their own self-created altitude force chemical straight jackets on anyone who is insufficiently attentive in class The vision was so strong and overwhelming, I literally cried quietly in the darkened cabin for over two hours. I felt the pain and suffering of the children in my own heart, and it was almost more than I could bear. This is the first time this lifetime that such a thing happened to me, but that, added to the fact that I met two people at random who were both involved with teaching children wh
http://jeremys.internetlifestylenetwork.com/preparing-future-carry-task/

No comments: